- 1. Easy Operation: Since the Dolce Gusto Creativa Plus is designed for use with Nespresso capsules, you can enjoy the convenience of a pod machine. Simply select the pod of your choice, drop it into the machine and the espresso maker will do the rest. In addition, there are a few added features that make operation on the Creativa Plus especially easy. The flow-stop feature lends a hand in the automatic beverage preparation, while the Thermoblock heating element makes it a breeze to switch from hot to cold beverages without the wait.
2. Great Tasting Coffee: Those that use Nespresso capsules are fans of the coffee. The coffee is far better than many other pod selections on the market since it’s smooth, full-flavored and has a creamy layer of foam on top. With the great taste of the capsules, you can save money from not having to go to the local coffeehouses to purchase your espresso. Plus, the price tag on the Creativa Plus is very reasonable, so you won’t have to shell out hundreds of dollars on the front end. There is a nice selection of capsules that can be purchased online, with such choices as vanilla latte, caramel latte and cappuccino. You can also make gourmet coffees, teas and hot chocolates with this machine.
3. Adjustable Drip Tray: The drip tray that is included with the Creativa Plus may be a bit sensitive, but once you get used to using it, you’ll love it. The drip tray works like any standard tray that collects excess water instead of letting the water drip onto your countertop. An added advantage is that the drip tray is adjustable so that you can put any sized coffee mug on the drip tray. This is a great feature since many coffee makers are not adjustable and only allow for one or two sizes to fit underneath. If you like drinking out of travel mugs, you’ll appreciate the simplicity of being able to fit the travel mug underneath the machine with no need to transfer your coffee from a mug.
- 1. Temperature: If you’re someone that likes your espresso very hot, you won’t find the Creativa Plus to deliver the hottest temperatures. This is typical of any pod or capsule machine since you’re not able to control the temperature as you are with manual machines. However, since the majority of people purchase this machine for its convenience, they don’t mind sacrificing a bit of user control. There is also no cup warming tray; instead, the mug sits on a standard drip tray. Your best tactic is to drink your beverage as soon as it’s brewed or to warm your cream or milk before adding it to the coffee. And if you don’t need your espressos and cappuccinos to be scorching hot, you’ll have no problem with the slightly lower temperature.
2. Small Water Tank: The size of the Creativa Plus is small and compact, just the way many people like it to be. With the affordable price on this machine, it’s the perfect option to have at work, a second home or just because. Since you won’t need to take out a loan to purchase this espresso machine, you can expect two things: a smaller water tank and no metal parts. The smaller water tank isn’t an issue for some, but for others, they appreciate having a larger tank that doesn’t need to be filled as often. If you plan to use the Creativa Plus on a daily basis, you’ll find yourself having to fill the water tank quite often. On the upside, this keeps the water fresher, but on the downside, it’s another step. You also won’t find metal parts or housing with this machine; it’s made from plastic instead.
- The DeLonghi Nescafe Dolce Gusto Creativa Plus Coffeemaker is perfect for those who enjoy a range of specialty beverages without having to do the manual labor. Since the Creativa Plus is an automatic machine, you can choose the capsule of your choice, drop it in and press the button. If you enjoy this type of convenience, you’ll surely love the Creativa Plus that boasts a small size and sleek appearance. The capsules, while a little pricey, are delicious and available in many fun flavors. Best of all, the Creativa Plus joins the other Nescafe Dolce Gusto models that have affordable price tags and customizable options to fit your coffee-drinking preferences. This machine is so practical, you can buy it as your main coffee machine, for work or for your second home.
DeLonghi Creativa Plus Overview
For use with Nespresso capsules, you’ll enjoy the convenience of this machine that boasts automatic coffee making. Just drop in the capsule of your choice and start the machine, and your delicious cup of specialty coffee will be delivered to you in minutes!
The Creativa Plus has a few neat perks such as the Thermoblock heating element that allows users to switch from hot to cold beverages in no time. The height adjustable drip tray is another great feature that enables users to fit any size coffee mug on the tray, while the removable water tank is generous and the LCD screen can be programmed for intuitive purposes. With a compact design for everyday use, you’ll appreciate the simplicity, practicality and all-around great functions of the Creativa Plus.
Specifications & Features:
- Pressure: 15-bars
- Height adjustable drip tray
- Energy-saving automatic stand-by mode after 5-minute of inactivity
- No preheating required with special Thermoblock heating system
- 50-ounce removable water tank
- LCD screen quickly customizes and memorizes your favorite drinks
- Product Dimensions: 11.2 x 8.2 x 12 inches
- Weight: 10 pounds
- Compatible with: Nespresso coffee capsules
- Includes: 12-count variety pack