People spend an accumulated time of 25 years sleeping. Although many people do not experience it, certain risks come with using the wrong adaptive pillow
An adaptive pillow is a simple solution to reduce the risk of anybody pain you might experience. Here are some benefits of changing your pillows to adaptive ones.
What are Adaptive Pillows?
Adaptive pillows are innovations for your sleep. They are made from viscoelastic foam and are washable up to 60˚C.
The viscoelastic foam is known for its open cell structure that provides excellent temperature regulation when you sleep. As a result, it helps maintain the bed climate and its freshness.
Viscoelastic foam is also known to mould to pressure applied to it. In this way, the pillow adapts to the shape of your head and neck, giving you a much more optimal and comfortable sleeping position.
Savings For Best Adaptive Pillow [DEALS]
- MULTI PURPOSE 7 IN 1 DESIGN: Our Foldable Memory Foam Wedge Pillow features...
- COMFORT FIRST: Everyone has a different neck, or back position preference...
- MADE WITH YOUR HEALTH IN MIND: Laying down, sitting up, or sleeping with a...
- MOLDABLE SUPPORT | Uniquely contours to your specific shape and curves to...
- PROMOTES HEALTHY POSTURE | Assists in maintaining healthy posture at home,...
- RELIEVES DISCOMFORT | Helps relieve discomfort for those with limited...
- COMFORTABLE FEEL - The top and bottom layers of the pillow's body consist...
- HEAD, NECK & SPINE SUPPORT - The inner layer of the Lull Pillow is a dense...
- KEEPS YOU COOL - This pillow's open cell microfiber and breathable pillow...
- Materials: 40% Rayon from Bamboo, 60% adaptive microfiber and polyurethane...
- Dimensions: Pillow measures up to 24” x 24” x 12” when fully expanded
- Healthy Sleep: This pillow aligns to any sleeping style, promotes increased...
- U-Shaped pillow converts to square-shaped pillow in seconds
- Ergonomic design provides proper support that helps to prevent tension and...
- Lightweight, compact and easy to carry
Benefits You Can Get from Using Adaptive Pillows
The material that adaptive pillows use provides a variety of benefits.
1. It Helps with Spinal Alignment.
Neck pain, headaches, and back discomforts are usually associated with poor spinal alignment. When sleeping, your position affects your posture, and a bad position can put pressure on your neck and back.
When you use adaptive pillows, the foam will reconfigure itself to the shape of your head, neck, and back. The pressure forces the pillow to be in an optimal condition that cradles your body.
The additional support your neck gets from using adaptive pillows relieves the pressure from your neck. Thus, your muscles can be more relaxed as you sleep.
2. It Alleviates Pressure from the Joints and Muscles.
Adaptive pillows allow for an even distribution of pressure along your body. When you place your head on the pillow, the material creates a proper support cradle.
You don’t have to worry about waking up with a sore back or neck. The even distribution of pressure will ensure that you get a good night’s sleep.
3. It’s Hygienic and Hypoallergenic.
NASA was the first to use the material in adaptive pillows to improve sleeping conditions on space shuttles. The foam is safe to use and is also non-toxic.
Adaptive pillows use a special type of foam that is naturally hypoallergenic. This means that they prevent the presence of dust mites, germs, and other types of allergens.
4. It’s Durable
The foam used in adaptive pillows keeps its shape. They don’t flatten out easily when used for a long time.
Even after long hours of sleep, an adaptive pillow will retain its original shape when not used. Also, unlike feather or stuffed pillows, adaptive pillows don’t experience lumping or getting flattered.
5. It’s Easy to Clean and Maintains
Adaptive pillows are easy to clean. Machine wash the outer cover and use spot cleaning for stains on the foam.
You don’t have to worry about deformity when washing the foam.
6. It Conforms to Any Sleeping Condition.
People who toss and turn in their sleep are usually confronted about soreness when they wake up. This is because the position they are sleeping in may be bad for the body.
If you’re one of these people, adaptive pillows are the perfect solution. Adaptive pillows will form a mold according to the sleeping position you’re sleeping in.
Using adaptive pillows reduces the risk of any pain and soreness when you wake up.
Prevent the risk of body pains and soreness after you sleep. It would be best to use adaptive pillows to get that good night’s sleep.
Related Posts With Guides
- 15 Best Socks For Bunions Pain Relief (2022 Review)
- 25 Best Shoes For After Bunion Surgery [Strongly Suggested]
- 10 Best Bunion Corrector Recommended By Podiatrists Review