Coleman-Red-Canyon Spacious and affordable, the Red Canyon tent has been serving thousands of satisfied summer campers for years, and it continues to remain as one of the most popular family camping tents on the market today. This modified dome tent offers campers the easy set-up of a dome tent, combined with extra space and headroom. Featuring Coleman’s exclusive Weather Tec protection system which guarantees to keep campers dry and offers leak-free protected seams, weather-resistant fabric, waterproof floors, zipper protection, and a wind-strong frame.
Red Canyon Tent Overview:
The Red Canyon features removable privacy walls, allowing you to create up to three separate rooms. Designed to keep you dry and comfortable, Coleman’s exclusive Weathered System is guaranteed to keep you dry and offers leak-free protected seams, weather-resistant fabric, waterproof floors, zipper protection, and a wind-strong frame. The Red Canyon also features Coleman’s Vary flow system and Cool-Airport, which also provides outside access to your gear.
Setting up the tent is quick and easy with shock-corded, color-coded poles and simple instructions that are sewn right onto the storage bag.
See setup instructions here.
StansTips Savings For Red Canyon Tent [Today Deals]
|1||Coleman 8-Person Tent for Camping | Red Canyon Car...||$219.99 $176.69||Check Latest Price|
|2||Coleman 8-Person Tent for Camping | Elite Montana...||$269.99 $169.97||Check Latest Price|
|3||Rightline Gear Full Size Short Bed Truck Tent...||$179.95 $166.84||Check Latest Price|
|4||Top Trails of Utah: Includes Zion, Bryce, Capitol...||$19.95 $15.69||Check Latest Price|
|5||Go Time Gear Life Tent Emergency Survival Shelter...||$24.95 $19.95||Check Latest Price|
Key Features & Specifications:
- Features Coleman’s exclusive Weather Tec System.
- Footprint: 17 feet x 10 feet.
- Center Height: 72 inches.
- Door: 1 D-style front door.
- Rooms: 1 to 3 (with removable privacy walls).
- Shock-corded poles for easy and quick setup.
- Welcome mat and pockets keep interior tidy.
- Access gear or adjust ventilation with Cool-Airport.
- Variflo adjustable venting system increases airflow.
- Separate storage bags for tents, poles, and stakes.
- Simple instructions sewn onto storage bag.
- Weighs approx. 25 lbs.
The Coleman Red Canyon is a terrific fine weather camping tent at a bargain price. It is, however, not recommended for use in extreme weather conditions. Measuring 17- by 10-feet, the Red Canyon tent is spacious enough to comfortably sleep 5 to 6 persons, although Coleman rates it as an *8-person tent.
* Note: If the tent spec states that it’s a 8-person tent, it just means for 8 persons to sleep inside and with no room for storage of your camping/hiking gears & supplies! If you need additional space for storage purposes, consider buying a tent 2 sizes larger.