The Sundome 4 Tent is part of the free-standing, dome-style Coleman Sundome Tent series, which comprises 4 models (Sundome 2, 3, 4 & 6) for sleeping from two to six people. The dome design is easy to set up. It’s also designed for incredible ventilation with large windows and a ground vent that helps moves the air up and out. The Sundome 4’s interior base measures 9 feet by 7 feet, with a center height of 59 inches. The continuous pole sleeves let feed the poles only once, hence reducing setup time to under 10 minutes. Tent Setup Instruction.
Sundome 4-Person Tent Overview:
The Sundome 4 is outfitted with Coleman’s exclusive WeatherTec system. If it rains, the Weathertec System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry, and the Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to wind.
* Note: The tent spec states that it’s a 4-person tent, it just means for 4 persons to sleep inside and with NO room for storage of your camping/hiking gears & supplies. If you need additional space for storage purposes, consider buying a tent 1 or 2 sizes larger.
StansTips Savings For Coleman Sundome Tent [Today Deals]
|1||Coleman 4-Person Dome Tent for Camping | Sundome...||$99.99||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Coleman Dome Tent for Camping | Sundome Tent with...||$129.99 $81.41||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Coleman Sundome 4-Person Tent w/ 2 Coleman...||$159.97||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Coleman Sundome 6 Tent||$300.00||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Coleman Palmetto Cool-Weather Sleeping Bag and...||$129.98||Buy on Amazon|
Features & Highlights:
- No. of rooms: 1
- No. of Door: 1
- Center height: 59 inches
- Base dimensions: 9 feet x 7 feet (footprint)
- Dome design & continuous pole sleeves for quick and easy setup
- Rainfly awning for shade and rain protection
- Storage pockets keep gear organized
- WeatherTec System—patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to wind
- Fly material: Polyester taffeta 75D
- Inner tent material: 68D polyester mesh
- Floor material: 1,000D polyethylene, 140 g/m2
- Poles: 11mm fiberglass
- Carry bag included for easy transport
- Weighs 10.5 pounds
- Warranty: Limited 1 year
Comparison: Coleman Sundome 2, 3, 4 & 6
|MODEL||SUNDOME 2||SUNDOME 3||SUNDOME 4||SUNDOME 6|
|Footprint||5′ x 7′||7′ x 7′||9′ x 7′||10′ x 10′|
|Adjustable Variflo ventilation||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Vented Cool-Air port||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Privacy vent window||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Interior gear pocket||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Electrical access port||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Poles||8.5mm fiberglass||8.5mm fiberglass||11mm fiberglass||8.5mm fiberglass|
|Weight||6.4 pounds||8.5 pounds||10.5 pounds||16.3 pounds|
|Buy from Amazon||Coleman Sundome 2||Coleman Sundome 3||Coleman Sundome 4||Coleman Sundome 6|
The Coleman Sundome 4 is a decent tent for camping in fine weather or light rain, but not great for massive storms. It may survive if staked down properly, but don’t be surprised to see a small leak at the seams.
Overall, Sundome 4 is a reasonably good quality tent at an affordable price.