When it comes to health, there are plenty of things we can improve on. We can wear sunscreen, drink plenty of water, exercise, and eat less junk food. One of the things that most people don’t think about, though, is what they are putting into their bodies.
This blog will look at the different reasons why you should choose a juicer and it will walk you through the factors of choosing the best juicer for your needs.
How To Choose The Best Juicer Machine in 2021?
For those who are looking to try juicing for the first time, it can be a challenge to determine which juicer is the best fit for you.
Instant Savings for Juicer Machines [DEALs]
- Why The Mueller Ultra Juicer – Under it's sleek modern stainless-steel...
- Dual-speed Versatility - "1" low speed runs from 12000 to 15000 RPM for...
- Clean-ups Are A Snap - Culinary grade stainless-steel cutting disc is...
- The Breville Juice Fountain Cold XL features a bigger 3.5 inch feed chute...
- COLD EXTRACTION SYSTEM: A Breville juicer with Cold Spin Technology and an...
- SHORT PREP TIME: The Breville Juice Fountain Cold XL's unique 3.5 inch...
- Healthy, homemade juice in seconds- juice a variety of fruits and...
- Extra-large 3 inch feed chute fits whole fruits and vegetables - Fit a...
- Easy to clean - Removable parts are dishwasher safe and BPA free
- 【STEADY MATERIAL】- The fresh orange juice machine is made of food-grade...
- 【EFFICIENT PROCESSING】- A large storage basket is attached to the top...
- 【EASY TO CLEAN】- The orange juice squeezer electric commercial adopts...
- Bio-ceramic Magnetic Twin Gears produce the freshest, highest quality...
Juicers are used for squeezing out the juice from fruits and vegetables. In most cases, the fiber is discarded and the juice is drunk, sometimes with a meal, and sometimes as refreshment.
So how does one choose the best juicer?
The answer lies in identifying the type of juicer needed and then choosing the best possible juicer for that specific need.
Factors for choosing the best juicer [Top 6]
Choosing the best juicer for your needs isn’t as straightforward as you might think. There are a lot of different factors you need to consider, and the best juicer for you will not be the best juicer for another.
Before buying a juicer you must finalize the place, you are going to store the juicer. There are few questions you need to ask yourself.
Is your kitchen has enough space? Is it easily accessible?
Vertical juicers are perfect for small-sized kitchens as compared to horizontal juicers. Horizontal juicers are not recommended for those with small kitchen space. They are usually heavy and huge and taking up enough space on the other hand vertical juicers are quite convenient. You can easily pick it up and place it on your countertops.
Look for the juicers that are easy to assemble & disassemble making your life easy to clean. If the juicers are not easy to clean there is no point in bringing a juicer at a high price. Cleaning is one of the toughest jobs that you can face in your entire juicing journey. Before buying a juicer, ensure that it is dishwasher-safe so that it reduces your cleaning time.
3. Type of Produce
The first and foremost question that you must ask yourself is what you are going to juice. The selection of juicers depends upon the type of product you are willing to juice. All the juicers are not capable of juicing all the products. Basically, there are different juicers that are made for juicing particular products. Look for juicers that give you the high yield that you are juicing.
Although new juicers come out every year, there is hardly any change in their speed. Juicers, which are most widely used, are very fast and they can process a huge amount of fruits and vegetables within a short time. Good juicers can juice within seconds. How about a centrifugal juicer, a masticating juicer, or even a combination juicer?
They all have their pros and cons, but one thing that they all have in common is that you need to know how long you have to wait until you can have that first delicious glass of fresh juice! And you need to know if the juicer you want will be able to do things like make nut butter or grind grains.
One of the biggest reasons for not having fresh juice in the morning is the noise of the juicer. They are loud and annoying. When you sleep in the same place as the juicer, it is hard to sleep in.
So, I recommend using the masticating juicers, though they are slow but can extract maximum juice from the products without making any noise. Centrifugal juicers are for those who want fast & fresh juice early in the morning
Different types of juicers are available in the market at a wide range of prices. Higher the price of the juicer, the better performance giving you a high yield. In short, choosing a juicer depends on how much you are ready to invest. High price juicers have a longer run with high quality juicing experience.
All in all, the best juicer for you really depends on your lifestyle. The quality of the juice, ease of use, and even budget are all factors that should be taken into consideration when choosing the right juicer for your kitchen. With that said, we hope we were able to help you narrow down your search for the perfect juicer for you and your family.
Recent Juicers Guide And Reviews
- Green Star Gs 3000 Deluxe Twin Gear Juicer Review
- 10 Best Citrus Juicers In 2021 [A Review]
- Super Angel 5500 All Stainless Steel Twin Gear Juicer Review
- Green Star Gse 5000 Elite Twin Gear Juicer Review
- Omega Vrt350 Vertical Single Auger Juicer Review
- Green Star Gp E1503 Green Power Gold Juicer Review