Overview: The Cuisinart CJE-1000 Centrifugal Juice Extractor features a 3″ feed tube that easily handles whole apples, pears, and other large-size fruits and vegetables. However, extra-large items may need to be cut into smaller pieces first.
The adjustable flow spout eliminates drips and spills for clean countertops, and the 5-speed control dial is easy to operate. The specially designed filter basket reduces foam, and the thoughtfully designed appliance also provides an exclusive easy unlock and lift system.
StansTips Savings For Juice Extractor [Today Deals]
|1||Hamilton Beach Juicer Machine, Big Mouth Large...||$77.85 $69.99||Check Latest Price|
|2||Mueller Juicer Ultra Power, Easy Clean Extractor...||$89.99 $69.97||Check Latest Price|
|3||Elite Gourmet EJX600 Compact Small Space-Saving...||$49.99||Check Latest Price|
|4||Breville RM-JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt...||$179.99||Check Latest Price|
|5||Manual Lemon Juicer, Lemon Slice Squeezer for...||$20.99||Check Latest Price|
- Motor: 1000 watts of power
- Warranty : 3 Years Limited
- of speeds: 5
- Dimensions : 15.4 x 11.8 x 19 inches
- Weight: 14 lbs
Features & Benefits:
- Die-cast and stainless steel housing for elegant finish and durability.
- Easy to assemble & disassemble.
- Cuisinart exclusive easy unlock and lift system.
- Cuisinart exclusive foam management filter disk.
- Cuisinart exclusive anti-drip adjustable flow spout.
- 3-inch feed tube for whole fruits & vegetables.
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- Multiple (5) speed control offers more efficient juicing.
- 5-speed dial control with blue LED light ring is easy to operate.
- 2-liter pulp container that makes it easy to discard unwanted pulp and clean.
- 1-liter juice pitcher for collecting juice to serve at the breakfast table or to store in the refrigerator for later.
- Cleaning brush included for quicker cleanup.
- The recipe book included with an instruction manual.
Approximate Juicing Yield Chart:
PRODUCE (FRUITS & VEGGIES)
Peeled & Pitted Mango
Peeled & Cored Pineapple
Centrifugal juicers are inherently noisy while extracting juice. Surprising the Cuisinart CJE-1000 is an exception. It’s probably the quietest centrifugal juice extractor around. Thanks to Cuisinart for designing such a powerful yet quiet motor. So, this may just be the right machine for you if you make juice early in the morning while the rest of the family members are asleep.
Multiple speed control allows users to juice more efficiently and gets better juice yield. Cuisinart CJE-1000 has 5 speeds–for example, speed #5 (highest speed) is ideal for hard produce such as apple and carrot; and the lowest speed #1 lets you extract juice from soft fruits & veggies like grapes, peeled watermelon & cucumber, etc., that can’t normally be done with a single-speed centrifugal juicer. See “Juicing Yield Chart” below for more details.
Price-wise, it isn’t cheap but its quality is well worth the price. It also carries a 3-year warranty, which is fair in our opinion.
Overall Rating for Cuisinart CJE-1000 Centrifugal Juicer: 4.0 out of 5