Overview: Powered by Lithium-Ion batteries for long-lasting, reliable performance without the weight of nicad packs. The DeWalt DCD760KL 1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver is a powerful tool. Its compact and lightweight design provides easy, comfortable handling on the job site or in the shop. Ideal for a range of professional jobs, this efficient tool includes two Lithium-Ion batteries, a 30-minute yellow lithium/nicad charger, and a heavy-duty kit box.
The compact, lightweight design of this drill/driver makes drilling overhead or in tight spaces a cinch.
Savings For Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Drill [Today Deals]
|1||Milwaukee M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless...||$109.93||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Makita CT225SYX 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact...||$179.00||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Ridgid R86116K 18 Volt Lithium Ion Half inch...||$169.99||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Bosch Power Tools Drill Kit - PS31-2A - 12V, 3/8...||$129.00 $89.00||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Makita XFD12R 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact...||$218.56||Buy on Amazon|
- Lightweight design (4.0 lbs) minimizes user fatigue.
- Offers dual speed range 0-500/0-1,700 rpm.
- 1/2-inch chuck; 17 clutch settings.
- Powered by rechargeable, long-lasting compact Lithium-Ion batteries.
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces.
- Compact size of (8.2-inch) allows users to fit into tight spaces.
- Backed by a limited three-year warranty; 90-day money-back guarantee; One-year free service contract, and two-year free service contract on the batteries.
Dual Speed Range for Versatility and Control
Efficient and powerful, the DeWalt DCD760KL 1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver is a must-have for any job site or professional shop. It offers 17 clutch settings, an LED work light for improved visibility in tight spaces or low-light conditions. Features a user-friendly design that keeps things simple so you can get the job done right the first time. It also offers the convenience of a dual speed range of 0-500/0-1,700 rpm for optimal versatility.
Lightweight, Compact Design for Tight Spaces
Weighing in at just 4 pounds with a length of 8.2 inches, the DCD760KL lets you work all day without putting excessive strain on wrists and hands, which helps boost productivity. Its compact size also makes it easy for you to drill in tight spaces like under sinks, and in corners, or a closet.
- Dewalt drill has compact and lightweight design that fits...
- High performance motor of the power drill delivers 300 unit...
- Dewalt drill is compact at only 6.3 inch front to back...
- Power drill with variable speed trigger allows for control...
- Milwaukee M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2...
- DCD771 in cordless drill combo kit features two speed...
- DCD771 high performance motor of cordless tools combo kit...
- DEWALT drill with brushless motor delivers up to 57% more...
- XR Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide this power drill...
Lithium-Ion Batteries for Long-Lasting, Quick-Charging Performance
The DCD760KL is powered by compact Lithium-Ion batteries that are compatible with the existing system of DeWalt 18-volt power tools produced since 1996. These batteries are far lighter weight than nicad batteries, charge in just 30 minutes, and are long lasting, so you can minimize downtime.
The DeWalt DCD760KL 1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver is backed by a limited three-year warranty, 90-day money-back guarantee, one-year free service contract, and two-year free service contract on the batteries.
What’s in the Box
Drill/driver, two compact Lithium-Ion batteries, 30-minute yellow top Lithium/nicad charger, and heavy-duty kit box.