Overview: The DeWalt DCK275L 18-Volt XRP Lithium-Ion Combo Kit contains two cordless tools that are both powerful and versatile – DCD970 XRP 18-volt cordless hammer drill and DC827 18-volt impact driver. Both tools feature balanced bodies that are easy to control, smart design details that allow for application-specific performance, and DE Walt’s XRP extended run-time battery system.
Built to deliver fast, dependable results, the DCD970 XRP 18-Volt Cordless Hammerdrill/Drill/Driver offers 450 unit watts out for effective drilling and fastening in a wide variety of materials. Its patented, three-speed, all-metal transmission matches the drill’s performance to the task at hand, resulting in quicker completion of stubborn jobs, along with improved run time and reduced wear and tear on the tool’s motor.
Savings For Drill Impact Combo Kit [Today Deals]
- DCD970 XRP 18-volt cordless hammer drill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2-inch self-tightening chuck for drill bit retention.
- DC827 18-volt impact driver with heavy-duty, anti-kickback impact mechanism, delivers 1,330 inch-pounds of torque for a wide range of fastening applications.
- Two 18-volt XRP 18V XRP Li-Ion batteries offer long battery life and durability of 2,000 recharges.
- One-hour yellow top lithium-ion charger.
- Three-year limited warranty, one-year free service, 90-day money back guarantee.
- DCD970 XRP Hammerdrill with Three-Speed Transmission
- The cordless hammer drill delivers up to 34,000 beats per minute for large hole drilling and framing.
This tool also offers a heavy-duty, 1/2-inch, self-tightening chuck with bit-gripping strength. When placed in hammerdrill mode, the tool delivers 8,500 to 34,000 beats per minute for making holes in masonry. In addition, an L.E.D. work light near the trigger provides increased visibility when you’re working in dark or confined spaces, and the tool’s well-balanced body and mid-handle, comfortable grip help keep you in control at all times.
Compact, Heavy-Duty Impact Driver DC827
Take on a wide variety of fastening applications with this impact driver. The DC825 18-Volt Impact Driver is capable of delivering 1,330 inch-pounds of torque for superb performance in a wide range of fastening applications. Its variable-speed trigger allows you to move between speeds ranging from 0 to 2,400 rpm and to deliver 0 to 2,700 impacts per minute for quick, results with minimum effort pushing in the fastener as it sinks into the material.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL...
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and...
- This CRAFTSMAN V20 Lithium 7 tool Combo kit provides the...
- Part of the V20 cordless system
- PERFORMANCE: High Performance motors and impact mechanisms...
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Compact and convenient design to alleviate...
- 20V Max 1/2 inch drill/driver features two speed...
- Compact, Lightweight Design fits into tight areas
- Brushless Motor: Both the cordless drill and the cordless...
- Impact Driver: The DCF887 has a compact, lightweight design...
In addition, this impact driver’s frameless motor features replaceable brushes for improved durability and extended tool life. A durable, magnesium gear case and an all-metal transmission also contribute to the tool’s exceptional durability. And the driver’s heavy-duty impact mechanism directs torque to the fastener without causing the reactionary torque kickback seen when using a drill. This protects you, your tool, and your work.
DeWalt’s XRP Extended-Life Battery System
Two XRP Lithium Ion extended run-time batteries keep all of these tools running at optimum levels. They provide up to 40 percent more run time than standard batteries and over 2000 cycles for nearly 2-1/2 times the life of traditional nickel-cadmium batteries.
Any XRP battery can be used with any 18-volt DEWALT tool, which allows you to expand your system by adding other DEWALT cordless tools (sold separately) as the demands of your job grow. In addition, the one-hour Lithium Ion charger helps maintain power to your packs all day long.
This 18-Volt XRP Lithium Ion Hammerdrill/Reciprocating Saw Combo Kit comes with a DeWalt warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money back guarantee.
What’s in the Box
DCD970 XRP 1/2-inch 18-volt hammer drill/drill/driver, DC827 XRP 18-volt impact driver, one-hour yellow top Lithium Ion charger, two 18-volt XRP Lithium Ion batteries, 360 degree side handle, and carrying case.