The Makita LXFD01CW 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Driver-Drill Kit delivers power, performance, and improved ergonomics in a compact size. The LXFD01CW weighs only 3.3 pounds, and the 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion battery reaches a full charge in only 15 minutes on Makita’s ENERGY STAR qualified Rapid Optimum Battery Charger for more work and less downtime.
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque and 290...
- Variable 2-speed (0-400 & 0-1,500 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and...
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 inch-pounds of Max Torque
- Weighs 3.3 pounds (with battery) with comfortable ergonomic grip and built-in LED light illuminates work area
- 7-9/16-inch overall length
- 1/2-inch chuck
- 2-speed all-metal transmission
- 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion batteries charge in 15 minutes, run longer, and deliver 2.5X more cycles
- Includes 2 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion batteries, rapid charger, and carry case
- Drilling Capacities: Steel – 1/2″; Wood – 1-1/2″
- No Load Speed: 0-400, 0-1,500 rpm
- Max Torque: 480 in.lbs.
- PTI Torque: 290 in.lbs.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The LXFD01CW features a Makita-built four-pole motor that delivers 480 inch-pounds of max torque and 290 inch-pounds PTI Torque, with an all-metal two-speed transmission (0-400/0-1,500 rpm) to cover a wide range of drilling and driving applications.
Saving For Driver-Drill Kit [Today Deals]
- DCD771 in cordless drill combo kit features 2 speed transmission (0-450 /...
- DCD771 high performance motor of cordless tools combo kit delivers 300 unit...
- DCD771 compact, lightweight design of the drill/ impact driver combo kit...
- Product is manufactured in China
- This product meets customer requirement
- 5 year warranty on material and workmanship
- Dewalt drill has compact and lightweight design that fits into tight areas
- High performance motor of the power drill delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO)...
- High speed transmission of Dewalt 20V drill delivers 2 speeds (0-450 and...
- 1/2" Driver-Drill with 2-speeds (0-600 and 0-1,900 RPM) delivers up to 480...
- 1/2" Driver-Drill features a compact design at only 7-1/4" long and weighs...
- Impact Driver with variable speed (0-2,900 RPM and 0-3,500 IPM) delivers up...
• (1) M18 FUEL 1/2 in
At only 7-9/16 inches long and 3.3 pounds, the LXFD01CW has a compact and ergonomic design for reduced operator fatigue and a new rubberized soft grip for increased comfort on the job. The built-in LED light illuminates the job area for applications in low-light conditions and close quarters.
The LXFD01CW is engineered for a range of drilling and driving applications and is ideal for HVAC, electrical, plumbing, remodeling, and woodworking. The combination of power and performance in a compact size makes the LXFD01CW ideal for any professional contractor who requires a best-in-class engineered compact cordless driver-drill. The LXFD01CW is another example of Makita’s commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
Makita’s 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Tool Series
As one of the pioneers driving the cordless tool revolution, Makita changed the game with its breakthrough 18-Volt LXT lithium-in cordless series. Five years after its debut, Makita’s LXT series has grown from 7 to over 35 tools, providing a wide range of cordless solutions for professional tradesmen. Makita also added 18-volt compact lithium-ion for cordless power in a more compact size.
Makita’s 18-volt lithium-ion batteries and ENERGY STAR rated Optimum Charging system provide several benefits over old battery technology. When compared to traditional 18-volt NiCad batteries, Makita’s 18-volt lithium-ion batteries have 40 percent less weight, longer run time, and five-times lower self-discharge to keep cells active and ready to use at any time. Makita’s 18-volt lithium-ion battery delivers 2,000 cycles–two-and-a-half times more than a NiCad battery. In addition, built-in shock-absorbing features help protect the battery, and sixteen firm-holding contact terminals deliver constant high power.
During the charging process, a built-in memory chip in the battery communicates with the Optimum Charger for a more efficient charge, extending the battery life. Makita’s Optimum Charger is also fast: it will charge an 18-volt LXT lithium-ion battery in just 30 minutes and an 18-volt compact lithium-ion battery in only 15 minutes.
Makita also offers a Rapid Automotive Charger for 18-volt LXT and 18-volt compact lithium-ion batteries that plugs into 12-volt DC sockets equipped in most automobiles and trucks for added mobility.
Every Makita lithium-ion tool is backed by Makita’s 3-year warranty that covers repair due to defects in materials or workmanship up to three years from the date of original purchase. Makita lithium-ion batteries and chargers have a limited 1-year warranty.
What’s in the Box
Makita LXFD01CW 18-volt compact lithium-ion cordless 1/2-inch driver-drill, two 18-volt compact lithium-ion batteries, 15-minute rapid optimum charger, tool belt clip, double-ended bit (Phillips and slotted), and tool case.