Panasonic SD-YD250 Overview
This small appliance mixes kneads, rises and bakes bread, with such selections as white, whole wheat, French and multigrain. It can also prepare non-yeast foods like quick bread, cakes and pastries. And if you want to prepare a fresh pizza or focaccia bread, the Panasonic will whip these up as well.
Easy to keep clean and fun to use, the bread maker has a 13-hour delay timer, nonstick bread pan and an array of customizable options to ensure that everything comes out just right.
Even climate and room temperature won’t have an effect on the bread thanks to the microprocessor program that ensures perfect temperature the entire way through.
StansTips Savings For Bread Maker [Today Deals]
|1||Hamilton Beach Bread Maker Machine, Digital,...||$99.99 $69.99||Check Latest Price|
|2||Cuisinart Bread Maker, Up To 2lb Loaf, New Compact...||$129.95||Check Latest Price|
|3||KBS Large 17-in-1 Bread Machine, 2LB All...||$149.96||Check Latest Price|
|4||Oster Expressbake Breadmaker, 2-lb. Loaf Capacity,...||$109.99 $79.99||Check Latest Price|
|5||Zojirushi BB-PDC20BA Home Bakery Virtuoso Plus...||$377.49||Check Latest Price|
Features & Specifications:
- 550-watt bread machine bakes
- Choose from three different loaf sizes (medium, large, or extra large) and the crust color (light, medium, or dark)
- Light to dark crust color
- 6 types of bread or dough options – Basic, Whole Wheat, Multi-Grain, French, Pizza, and Cake
- Automatic yeast dispenser to ensure perfect results
- Soft-touch, push-button control panel with LCD digital display
- 13-hour digital timer
- Mixes knead, rises and bakes, three loaf sizes of up to 2 1/2 pounds
- Removable inner bake pan with wire handle and nonstick coating
- Includes measuring spoon, measuring cup, kneading blade, and recipe book with 40 pieces of bread and doughs
- Dimensions: 13-3/8 by 9-1/16 by 14 inches
- Weight: 15.4 pounds
- 1-year limited warranty
If this automatic bread maker could boil water, it would be the only appliance you would need in your kitchen. The Panasonic SD-YD250 combines convenience and functionality to make cooking yeast products a breeze. There are settings for white, whole wheat, multigrain and French breads, with each setting programmed to cook to perfection.
The bread machine can also bake non-yeast products like a quick bread and sweet cakes. Even fruit pieces of bread can be prepared with this machine since the beeper signals when to add fruit so that it doesn’t overcook. The bread maker can also whip up pizza dough, croissants, pastries, and focaccia bread.
2. Unique Design:
At first glance, you may think that the manufacturer omitted a viewing window by accident. However, by not having a viewing window, the bread is able to achieve excellent crust, rising and color. Also, the machine has a temperature control program that adjusts the temperature and times during each stage of the cooking process.
3. Smart Features:
The Panasonic SD-YD250 understands the needs of today’s modern families. That’s why it includes smart features that make the machine even more practical than it already is. The 13-hour delay start timer makes is possible to set the machine before you leave for work, arriving home to freshly baked bread.
The baking pan is nonstick so that cleanups are easy. There is even a YeastPro automatic yeast dispenser included so that all you have to do is measure out the yeast in the holder’s lid, and the YeastPro dispenser will automatically add the yeast at the right time.
4. Customizable Options:
Whether you’re cooking for yourself or an entire family, the Panasonic SD-YD250 will meet your needs. Choose from three loaf sizes – medium, large and extra large – as well as three crust shades ranging from light to dark.
Everything is programmed from the convenient LCD screen, with the six program options being basic, whole wheat, multigrain, French, pizza and cake. There are further baking modes that include bake only, rapid bake, raisin and sandwich. When cooking dough, choose from pizza, rolls and raisin dough. Each setting ensures that the bread is cooked to perfection.
- FRESH HOMEMADE BREAD IN 3 EASY STEPS: Just add your ingredients to the...
- YOU CONTROL THE INGREDIENTS & NUTRITIONAL CONTENT: Prepare healthy loaves...
- VERSATILE WITH 12 CYCLES: Make dough, bake cake, or make delicious...
- Cuisinart-quality technology promises superior crust, color and texture
- 12 preprogrammed menu options - fully automatic, easy to use
- 3 crust shades - light, medium, or dark & bakes up to a 2 pound loaf
- 19 Automatic Programs& Digital Touch Panel- KBS Bread Machine have 19 bake...
- Create Healthy Freshly Baked Bread at Home- Nothing says "home" like warm,...
- Cooking Enhanced Design& High Quality Build- Built-in microprocessor...
- Various healthy course settings include Multigrain, Whole Wheat, Rapid...
- Double Kneading Blades thoroughly knead dough for superior results; Dual...
- Rapid courses allow you to bake a loaf of white or whole wheat bread in...
1. Bread Pan Shape:
The shape of the bread pan is long and narrow, which means you get long and narrow loaves of bread. This is fine if you’re making a small loaf, but if you choose to make a large one, the loaf will come out very tall. Reviewers say that they would have preferred a horizontally shaped bread pan instead of a vertical one to make large loaves that are more evened out. With the shape of the bread pan, many people avoid making large loaves and stick to making several smaller loaves.
2. Requires Diligence:
Like other bread machines on the market, the Panasonic SD-YD250 is not a machine where you can toss in the ingredients and press a button. The manual can be a bit confusing to read, but you should take your time to understand the machine before using it. You’ll also need to use high quality ingredients, such as bread flour instead of regular flour.
The recipe book that is included with the bread machine should be used first, as these recipes are the ones that will work best in the machine, providing you follow them precisely. Also note that all Panasonic recipes list ingredients by weight instead of volume, which has led some people to purchase digital scales to measure out ingredients.
No products found.
The Panasonic SD-YD250 Bread Maker makes a smart purchase for the bread lover. This machine operates quietly, has a never-ending menu of customizable options and a simple design. Once you get the hang of making recipes in the machine, you’ll find it easy and straightforward to operate.
With smart features like a 13-hour delay timer, you can preset the bread machine to have a warm loaf of bread in the morning or pizza dough in the evening. Functional, practical and just plain fun to experiment with, anyone who loves fresh bread and dough will enjoy the Panasonic bread maker.