Ease of use meets club quality in the T202-03, a great all-purpose treadmill for people who are ready to step up to more power and program options. It is also the upgraded version of the older T102 model.
Horizon Fitness T202 Treadmill Overview
- 2.50 horsepower continuous-duty motor; up to 12 miles per hour and incline...
- Running Area: 20 by 55 inches with Perfect FLEX PLUS cushioning; Feather...
- 5.75" green back-lit LCD display; 30 programming options
The T202 features a 2.50 CHP motor for a powerful and quiet workout at any speed and a large running deck perfect for longer strides. Safe, convenient storage. A hydraulic shock helps make folding and unfolding the T202-03 treadmill easy and safe.
StansTips Saving For Fitness Treadmills [Deals]
- 3-Zone variable response cushioning
- Feather light folding
- Bluetooth enabled.Deck Thickness:0.7 inch
- Includes free app to control your workout and push data to favorite fitness...
- Assembled Dimensions: 75" L x 34" W x 58" H | Folded Dimensions: 47" L x...
- Max User Weight: 325 lbs
- 30-Day iFIT Membership Included; Stream live & on-demand workouts on your...
- 10% OneTouch incline control; 10 MPH SMART OneTouch speed control; With...
- SMART-Response Motor for effective speed, interval, and endurance training;...
- Quiet and powerful high torque 3.0 HP motor along w/ its heavy gauge welded...
- Large 6.5” Blue Backlit LCD display is easy to read and keeps you updated...
- XTRASoft cushion technology provides multiple points of cushioning...
- STURDY, QUIET & HIGH QUALITY: Solid steel construction with extra shock...
- LCD MONITOR & PULSE GRIP: Monitors the heart and pulse rate, track distance...
- ADJUSTABLE INCLINE & SHOCK ABSORPTION: Tune up your workout with 3 levels...
Horizon Fitness T202 Key Features And Benefits:
- PerfectFLEX PLUS cushioning system provides the ideal combination of shock absorption and extra support that reduces the strain of your knees and joints.
- A large, 20” x 55” deck gives you more room and a comfortable stride at any speed, from walking to running. The extra-durable frame is backed by a Best-in-Class lifetime warranty.
Do you know: How to troubleshoot Horizon Fitness Treadmill?
- 2.5 CHP motor is ultra-quiet at any speed and backed by a Best-in-Class lifetime warranty.
- Extended, 0-12 mph speed range and 0-12% incline range will take your workout to challenge new levels.
- Nike + iPod provides simple workout tracking as you save your workout data directly to your iPod.
- Made for iPod lets you dock and control your iPod directly from the console, and Sonic Surround speakers make it easy to work out your favorite playlists.
- Two 4-digit LED windows with alphanumeric displays and LED brickyard workout profiles to provide key feedback at a glance.
- 12 programming options with on-the-fly changes add challenge and variety to your workouts, while a 31-day goal training program helps you achieve your long-term fitness goals.
- FeatherLIGHT folding lift system allows for easy treadmill setup and storage.
- COOLfit fitness fan keeps you cool while you walk, jog, or run.
Horizon Fitness T202 Specifications:
- Drive Motor: 2.5 CHP
- Speed Range: 0.5 – 12 MPH
- Elevation Range : 0 – 12% (.5% increments)
- Running Area: 20” x 55”
- Belt Thickness: 1.4 mm
- Cushion System: PerfectFLEX Plus cushioning insole
- User Feedback: Two 4-digit LED windows with alphanumeric display and LED brickyard workout profile.
- User Programs: 12 program options with on-the-fly changes plus Advanced Goal Center with 3 targets (Time, Distance, Calorie) and 4 workouts (Manual, Intervals, Hills, Weight Loss), 1-31 day goal training.
- Speakers: Yes – Made for iPod with full controls, Sonic Surround sound system.
- Fan: Yes – COOLfit fitness fan.
- Contact (Hand Grip): Yes
- Wireless Heart Rate: No
- Chest Strap: No
- User Capacity: 325 lbs
- Assembled Weight: 196 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 230 pounds
- Assembled : 70″L x 33″W x 58″H
- Boxed : 73″L x 30″W x 12″H
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: Lifetime
- Parts: 1 year
- Labor: 1 year