Overview: Porter-Cable’s PC218IDC-2 18-volt NiCd drill/impact driver 2-tool kit features the PC1801D drill/driver and the PC1800ID impact driver. A combination that provides high-performance motors backed by rich feature sets designed to cover a wide range of tasks. This versatility makes this kit an ideal set for contractors, electricians, construction workers, and home DIY enthusiasts with larger projects.
Single LED light doesn’t help to illuminate much; the light is located just above the trigger, which tends to cast a shadow on the work area.
Savings For Drill Driver 2 Tool Kit [Today Deals]
- Drill specifications: 440 inch-pounds torque, 0-350, 0-1,400 rpm.
- Impact driver specifications: 1,600 inch-pounds torque, 0-2,900 rpm, 0-2,800 bpm.
- 32-position drill clutch for drilling a wide range of screw sizes.
- All-metal single-sleeve 1/2-inch drill chuck.
- Integrated LED impact driver work light for working in darker conditions.
- 2 Porter Cable 18-Volt NiCd batteries.
- Drill/driver measures 9-inches in length and weighs 5.1 pounds and the impact driver measures 6-1/2 inches and weighs 2.6 pounds.
- Performance and Power Combined
Porter-Cable’s PC218IDC-2 18-volt NiCd drill/impact driver 2-tool kit revels in power and performance. Starting with the drill/driver’s high-performance motor and sturdy gearbox, which deliver up to 440 inch-pounds of torque.
32-position clutch assures that reliable torque is in evidence, making it possible to drive a wide array of screw sizes. While the kit’s impact driver is ideal for fastening in smaller or cramped spaces, thanks to its relatively small size, this doesn’t equal a reduction in power, as it delivers 1,600 inch-pounds of torque while still minimizing the kickback delivered
Porter-Cable’s PC218IDC-2 18-volt NiCd 2-tool kit includes a drill/driver and an impact driver that have high performance motors, loads of features, and high max torque.
The impact driver in Porter-Cable’s PC218IDC-2 2-tool kit has a rapid-release 1/4-inch hex chuck that means reduced time to job completion, while the drill/driver’s 1/2-inch all-metal chuck provides a high level of bit retention and stability. Also, the impact driver delivers quick and reliable cutting thanks to its variable speed trigger, and its integrated LED light illuminates lowly lit or dim spaces, helping to expand the work possibilities.
Porter-Cable’s PC218IDC-2 2-tool kit comes with a 3-year limited warranty, a 1-year free service contract, and a 90 day money back guarantee.
What’s in the Box
One PC1801D drill/driver, one PC1800ID impact driver, two PC18B NiCd batteries, PCC480N 3-to-5-hour NiCd charger, storage bag, double-ended bit, #2 PH screwdriver bit.