Samsung UN40HU6950 – UHD upscaling, deeper color quality, clear motion rate 240, deeper blacks and brighter whites, and more…
Lifelike viewing is what happens when you see content on the Samsung UN40HU6950. If you’re looking for a television that can bring you the best high-resolution quality, you can stop searching – because this one certainly has that ability.
The screen of this television can take in light. What that means for you is that you won’t see those annoying reflections from other light areas such as windows or doors.
You get quality viewing minus that glare, which makes watching what you want to see better than ever before. Like some of the other models of 4K televisions, this one also has upscaling – but it goes even further than that.
What this one adds in perks is cutting down on the noise so that you get clearer sound every time. It checks out the content of what you’re watching and makes whatever adjustment that needs to be made so that you get that clear picture you want to see.
On top of that, this television also looks for anywhere in the content where there might be a brightness deficiency. If there is, then it’s automatically fixed through UHD Dimming.
Samsung 4k UHD Led Tv Discount By StansTips
Again, this means a clearer, sharper picture for you. It has a quad core, which enables you to browse easily and more efficiently. You can quickly go from viewing content to streaming and on to other tasks.
What some people don’t realize when they watch a television with a lower resolution is that certain colors aren’t what’s shown to them on their screen. For example, a certain shade of red of high resolution doesn’t translate into that exact color on a lower resolution television.
You end up getting a less bright shade of red. With 4K, you get more quality in your colors because you get a wider range of colors. This is something that enhances everything you view because you get to see the colors as they are – how they were meant to be viewed.
This model also has the Smart Hub so you get to keep up with all your content and sort through it quickly when you’re looking for something. You get five different panels where you can keep your things organized.
You can tell your television what to do by using voice commands or hand gestures, which is really helpful if you’re someone who’s always misplacing the remote. You will have to install the camera to make use of the Voice and Motion Ready feature.
Your television is smart enough to give you suggestions on what you might like to watch based on your past viewing history. But it can also make recommendations based on whatever is the most current release movie or top rated show.
Samsung Un40hu6950 Specs And Highlights
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz (Native); 240 Clear Motion Rate (Effective)
- Backlight: LED (Edge-Lit)
- Smart Functionality: Yes – Voice Control & Motion Control (camera accessory sold separately)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 36.1″ x 21.2″ x 2″, TV with stand: 36.1″ x 23.1″ x 10.2″
- Inputs: 4 HDMI, 3 USB, 1 Component In, 1 Composite AV In
- Accessories Included: Smart Touch Remote
Relevant Guide And Reviews
- Vizio P702ui B3 70 Inch 4k Ultra Hd Smart Led Hdtv [Remarkable Review]
- Sony Xbr55x900b 55 Inch 4k Ultra Hd 120hz 3d Led Tv [Review]
- Samsung Un65hu9000 Curved 65 Inch 4k Ultra Hd 120hz 3d Smart Led Tv 2021 Review
- Sony Xbr65x900a 65 Inch 4k Ultra Hd 120hz 3d Led Hdtv Review
- Sharp Lc 70ud1u 70 Inch Aquos 4k Ultra Hd 2160p 120hz 3d Smart Led Tv [2021 Review]
- Sony Xbr49x850b 49 Inch 4k Ultra Hd 120hz 3d Led Tv Review [2021 Updated]