Overview: The Sunbeam Heritage Series Hand Mixer offers exceptional performance and mixing versatility. This contemporary small appliance boasts great looks thanks to its silver exterior and chrome accessories.
What’s really exciting about the Sunbeam Heritage is that it’s a powerful hand mixer that rivals more expensive ones on the market. The 250-watt motor coupled with six speeds is what gives this hand mixer more power than you can imagine.
- 6 mixing speeds for blending a variety of food consistencies, from eggs and...
- Burst of Power feature delivers additional mixing power for combining heavy...
- Sleek, durable stainless-steel finish withstands everyday use
This makes it easy to blend through wet and dry ingredients with ease, getting an even mix every time. The purchase includes chrome beaters, dough hooks, and whisks as well as a handy stainless steel bowl with a cover.
Sunbeam 2551 Heritage Mixer Specs & Features
- Motor: 250-watts
- 6 mixing speeds for blending a variety of food consistencies, from eggs and heavy cream to pudding and thick cake batters
- Chrome beaters
- Stainless steel bowl and cover
- Chrome dough hooks
- Color: Silver
- Chrome whisks
- Product Dimensions: 10.1 x 7.3 x 14.5 inches
- Product Weight: 5.4 pounds
- Includes chrome beaters, dough hooks, whisks, and stainless-steel bowl & cover
Our Savings For Sunbeam Hand Mixers [Deals]
- 200-watt motor
- 6 variable speeds
- Comfortable, soft grip handle
- Sunbeam MixMaster Stand Mixer has a powerful 350- watt motor and 12...
- Soft-Start Technology helps minimize unnecessary splatters or messy flour...
- Nonskid rubber feet for stability
- Color: White
- Wattage: 200 watts
- Number of Speeds: 6 speed
- Designed with 350 watts of mixing power and 12 speeds to help you create...
- Soft start technology helps minimize splatters and mess on the counter by...
- Burst-of-Power function provides extra mixing power to work through batters...
- Includes 2 chrome beaters and 2 dough hooks
- 12 variable settings and 350-watt motor
- Sunbeam mixer has a tilt locking head that makes mixing, changing...
1. Powerful Mixing:
At first glance, you might think that the Sunbeam Heritage was designed for light-duty mixing. Not so. This small appliance is very powerful, and it’s one of the first highlights that reviewers share.
In fact, some reviewers find that even the lowest speed setting is too fast. These fast speeds coupled with the 250-watt motor are what constitute the powerful blending. All types of ingredients can be blended to perfection, including eggs, heavy cream, pudding, and cake batter.
Reviewers have actually been quite surprised to see just how powerful this hand mixer is, considering it’s small and compact size. Yet if you’re not ready to shell out hundreds of dollars on a mixing stand, this hand mixer is the perfect compromise.
2. Features and Value:
For the price, you get a lot of neat features with the Sunbeam Heritage. It includes chrome beaters and chrome dough hooks that can be interchanged with ease. The hand mixer also includes a set of chrome wire whisks as well as a stainless steel bowl with a cover.
It’s not common that small appliances come with a lot of features, but you definitely make out with this purchase. Also don’t forget the standard amenities that come with the hand mixer, including a Burst of Power feature, one-touch eject button, six speeds, and a powerful motor.
3. Aesthetic Design:
If you’re tired of the traditional white-colored hand mixers that you keep in the drawer when guests come over, the Sunbeam Heritage will be a breath of fresh air. For the same price as any other hand mixer, you get a stainless steel exterior with chrome accessories.
The base is not made from stainless steel of course; this would make the mixer much more expensive and heavy to handle. Instead, the base is plastic and painted with a stainless steel finish for aesthetic purposes. You’ll also enjoy the matching bowl with lid.
1. Eject Button:
With a handful of accessories available to use with the Sunbeam Heritage, it’s only natural that you would assume that the one-touch eject button would be easy to use. Unfortunately, the button is very hard to press and takes away from the one-touch simplicity of the design.
Many reviewers report that the button is so hard to press, you have to actually lie the mixer down and use two hands to eject the beaters. The manufacturer recommends not pressing straight down on the button and instead to pull the button back with your thumb and then press down.
2. Dough Hooks:
Although Sunbeam goes out of its way to include lots of accessories with the Sunbeam Heritage, many reviewers have been less than satisfied with the dough hooks.
The dough hooks are somewhat thin and not built to last for very long. Another issue is that the internal gears are made from plastic, and if you try to use the mixer for heavy-duty applications, the dough hooks will strip the teeth off the gears and the mixer will no longer work. Think of the dough hooks as a nice addition for the money, but don’t anticipate using them for many yeast recipes.
- Baking with Ease: With 5 regular speed and turbo function, it will meet all...
- Versatile Safe Attachments: Electric hand mixer includes 5 stainless steel...
- Easy to Clean: The flawless construction will save your time to clean it....
There are many benefits to choosing the Sunbeam Heritage Series Hand Mixer with the biggest perks being that it’s affordable, powerful, and attractive. It makes a great purchase for casual cooks that don’t need to rely on an ultra-powerful, professional mixing stand.
The Sunbeam has all the bonuses of higher-priced mixers, including a 250-watt motor, six mixing speeds, and a stainless steel storage bowl. Making the Sunbeam an even better value is the included attachments: chrome beaters, whisks, and dough hooks. If you’re in need of a low-priced, attractive, durable hand mixer that offers plenty of value, the Sunbeam Heritage won’t leave you disappointed.