The Keurig B60 Single-Cup Home-Brewing System has some neat additions that include chrome accents, a blue backlit display and three brew size options. You still get all the same great features as with any Keurig such as a large, 48-ounce water reservoir, removable drip tray and variety of pod flavors.
- 1500-watt single-cup brewing system for gourmet coffee, tea, or cocoa
- Uses patented K-Cups; no messy grinding or clean up
- Removable 48-ounce water reservoir; removable drip tray
With programmable options such as a digital clock, adjustable temperature and auto on/off button, you can further customize this classy machine that will complement any coffee lover’s lifestyle.
Our Saving For Keurig Home Brewing [Deals]
|1||Keurig B70 Platinum Single-Cup Home Brewing System...||$159.99||Check Latest Price|
|2||Keurig K75 Platinum Single-Cup Home-Brewing System...||$99.99||Check Latest Price|
|3||Keurig K55/K45 Elite Single Cup Home Brewing...||$144.98 $124.99||Check Latest Price|
|4||Keurig Elite Gourmet Single Cup Home Brewing...||$119.95 $110.00||Check Latest Price|
|5||Reusable K-Cup coffee filter exclusive to the...||$7.99 $6.48||Check Latest Price|
Keurig B60 Special Edition Brewing System Specs & Features
- Power: 1500-watts
- Compatible with: Patented K-cups
- Removable 48-ounce water reservoir
- Removable drip tray
- 3 brew-size options
- 2-hour automatic shut-off
- Descale indicator
- Brewer requires 4 minutes of priming before being ready to use
- Programmable features include a Digital Clock, Adjustable Temperature and Auto On/Off
- Product Dimensions: 12.8 x 15.1 x 15.2 inches
Keurig B60 PROS:
1.Easy Operation: Who wants to mess with a complicated coffee machine first thing in the morning? With the Keurig Single-Cup Home-Brewing System, you’ll never have to fuss over your morning coffee again. Just choose the pod you want, drop it in and go. The water heats up quickly, and thanks to the large reservoir, you won’t have to fill up the tank that often. There is a blue backlit display that will guide you through the menu as well, indicating that your cup is ‘ready to brew.’ You can make another cup as soon as you’d like, making it easy to entertain and provide fresh cups of coffee for all your guests.
2. Fast Brewing: There is virtually no wait time with the Keurig Single-Cup Home-Brewing System. With regular coffee pots, it takes time to measure out the coffee grounds, fill the tank with water and wait for the water to warm. The Keurig heats the water in about 20 to 30 seconds, and the coffee always comes out at the perfect temperature. And since the water is already stored in the 48-ounce reservoir, you don’t have to worry about filling it for every cup you make. If you want to make a second cup of coffee, you can do so right away.
3. Low Maintenance: If you’re tired of having to clean and maintain a standard coffee maker, you’ll gladly welcome the Keurig Single-Cup Home-Brewing System. It’s very easy to clean and maintain, which leads to better tasting coffee. Simply remove the water reservoir and clean it with soap and water or a vinegar solution, and that’s really the only maintenance this machine needs. The water reservoir snaps in and out with a ‘click’, and for all other smudges and water drips, you can wipe them off the coffee brewer with a dry cloth.
4. Pod Variety: Compared to other single serve brewers, the Keurig line has an amazing line of coffee pods. You can use the Keurig Single-Cup Home-Brewing System with all K-cups, which are available in every flavor of coffee, as well as teas, hot chocolates and apple ciders. You can also heat up the water in the reservoir and use it to make your own teas and ciders instead of having to heat up a kettle. And thanks to the filter cups that can be purchased separately, you can use your own coffee grounds with the Keurig to save money while still being able to enjoy that perfect cup of coffee.
Keurig B60 CONS:
1. Pod Strength: If you’re used to getting your morning fill at Starbucks, you’ll be surprised to see that the K-cups are universally weaker in strength. This is a drawback for some consumers who prefer their coffee to be strong. Fortunately, there are three brewing sizes with the Keurig so that you can make your coffee a bit stronger using the smallest setting. Nevertheless, some people have struggled with wanting a large cup of coffee that has a stronger taste, something you cannot get with the Keurig just yet.
2. Less User Control: When it comes to products like the Keurig, the main highlight is convenience. The single-cup brewer is designed for people who want to drop a pod in and go, but for some customers, they want the freshness of a single cup of coffee and more user control. Options such as monitoring how many scoops of coffee, the amount of water and the pressure of the water cannot be controlled with a Keurig. These features may be missed with your current coffee maker, but most agree that the convenience is worth the trade off.
3. Not Environmentally Friendly: If you don’t use the K-cup filter with your own grounds, you’ll be using the non-recyclable pods. This has raised some concern with environmental advocates, as one household may go through several pods in a single day. Using a filter cup will help cut down on the pod waste, but the majority of people purchase the Keurig to take advantage of the variety of pods.
Overall, the Keurig B60 Single-Cup Home-Brewing System is an excellent purchase for a coffee lover who is tired of making full pots of coffee. The Keurig is well-known and has the largest selection of pods, as well as great customer service that stands behind their products. Being easy to use and low maintenance, you’ll find the Keurig to be a nice addition to your morning routine. You’ll have a fresh cup of joe before you head to work in the morning, and you won’t have to leave behind a murky pot of leftover coffee.
This special edition model is especially attractive since it features chrome accents and a stylish backlit display as well as options for controlling the brew size and on/off shutoff. Convenience at its best, the Keurig Single-Cup Home-Brewing System is simply one of the best single-serve brewers on the market.