Lodge L410 Pre-Seasoned Sportsman’s Charcoal Grill the Lodge L410 is a rugged, charcoal hibachi-style grill that’s hugely popular for self-contained outdoor cooking. This is a grill made completely of cast iron – a material that’s been loved by campers and chefs for many years.
While the grill isn’t lightweight – it’s about 30 pounds – it’s quite portable and can be easily stowed for a travel trip. You wouldn’t expect cast iron to be lightweight, and it isn’t. But the tradeoff is the durability and ease of use.
- CAST IRON CHARCOAL HIBACHI GRILL: If you’re longing for the smoky grilled...
- PORTABLE CAMPING GRILL ACCESSORIES: Get together with your friends or...
- EASY TO CLEAN AND SAFE TO USE: This tabletop bbq grill charcoal...
For many people, charcoal grilling is the only way to truly get that outdoor grill flavor. Many portable charcoal grills are made with flimsy material, but the Lodge L410 Pre-Seasoned Sportsman’s Charcoal Grill is sturdy and of high quality. Coming in at around a hundred dollars, this grill is also a great economic buy.
The beauty of cast iron is the even cooking surface that it provides. It also retains heat well and stays hot for a long period of time. That makes it the perfect material for grilling your favorite meats and vegetables.
Instant Savings Charcoal Grills [Deals]
No products found.
This model comes pre-seasoned which is another bonus. While some cast iron products require a long seasoning process, this grill is ready to go right out of the box Best Japanese Tabletop. You’ll want to coat the cooking surface with vegetable oil before you cook, as you would with any grill.
As with any cast iron product, there are a few things you’ll need to remember. The main consideration is that you’ll want to clean it with just hot water and a stiff brush. You don’t need to use soap- that takes away from the seasoning of it.
Lodge L410 Pre Seasoned Specs And Features
- Hibachi-style grill made of cast iron
- Pre-seasoned (ready to use out of the box)
- 2 Adjustable heights temper cooking speed
- Coals accessible behind flip-down door
- Draft door regulates heat
- Overall dimensions: 19″ x 10-1/4″ x 8-1/4″
- Cooking grate dimensions: 17-1/4″ x 9″
- Weight: About 30 pounds
After washing, you’ll want to make sure that the grill is completely dried or rust might make an ugly appearance. That means you want to store it where it won’t be exposed to rain or snow. If you do get rust, however, it’s pretty easy to remove with a brush.
You’ll just need to season the grill again if it becomes rusty. This is done by coating it with vegetable oil and exposing it to heat. While it sounds like cast iron is difficult to maintain, it’s actually pretty easy. The payoff is that your grill will last for years to come.
Other hibachi-style grills are made cheaply and will need to be replaced from year to year. This grill is made to last for generations and is at a great price. Once you purchase the Lodge L410 Pre-Seasoned Sportsman’s Charcoal Grill, you’ll find that you never need to replace it.
Related Food Guides & Review
- Essential Features To Look For When Buying A Contact Grill In 2021
- Why You Need POS System For Restaurant? [Top 6 Reason]
- Weber 121020 Go Anywhere Charcoal Grill In 2021 [Updated Review]
- Weber 741001 Silver One Touch 22 12 Inch Kettle Grill [Review In 2021]
- Best Kitchen Appliance: What Are The Advantages Of Having It?