Overview: The Milwaukee 2650-21 features an 18V Compact Lithium-Ion battery, delivers 2,200 RPM and 1400 in-lbs of torque. Additionally, the driver offers 0-3,200 IPM, providing more impacts for increased productivity. A 1/4″ Hex quick change chuck allows for easy bit changes while a variable speed trigger provides increased user control.
- 18V Compact LITHIUM-ION battery delivers longer life and run-time
- ¼” Hex quick change allows for easy bit changes
- 3. Milwaukee Designed Impact Mechanism provides faster application speed...
This power tool deploys a Milwaukee Designed Impact Mechanism, which increases driving speed and maximizes torque. The Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor maximizes tool efficiency and increases run-time. The lightweight and compact design minimizes user fatigue and helps users fit into tight places. Other features include a belt clip that allows for easy portability and a Battery Fuel Gauge, which displays remaining run-time. A Built-in LED Light illuminates the work surface.
Our Savings For Compact Driver Kit [Today Deals]
- Only 5.1-inch in length of DEWALT impact driver is designed to fit in tight...
- 1700 in-lbs of torque of the cordless impact driver delivering the power...
- Variable speed trigger of DEWALT 20V 1/4 impact driver allows for control...
- Brushless motor of cordless drill combo kit delivers up to 57% more runtime...
- Lithium Ion batteries with fuel gauge of the cordless tools combo kit...
- DCD796 20V MAX* 1/2-inch Hammer Drill in the drill/ impact driver combo kit...
- POWERFULL COMBO. Comes with 2 powerfull tool set of 1/2 in. Drill / Drive...
- REVOLUTIONARY TECHNOLOGY. The ONE+ HP Brushless Compact Series provides...
- SYSTEMATIC BATTERY. 18V One+ Cordless System features over 175 tools that...
- Compact batteries for less weight
- Enough tools to complete most applications on the jobsite
- Tools designed to increase productivity by delivering corded performance
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-5/16"
- Weighs only 2. 6 lbs. With battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
Not sure how to go about choosing the right cordless drill?
Features, Benefits & Applications
The Milwaukee M18 1/4″ Hex Compact Impact Driver is the fastest, strongest and longest running in its class. With pinpoint illumination, one-handed bit-loading and more than 70% faster speed than the nearest competitor
With two times longer run-time and 1,400 in./lbs of torque, the Milwaukee M18 1/4″ Hex Compact Impact Driver provides extreme durability and extended power, and features a variable speed trigger to accurately control the 0-2,200 RPM. Additionally, the driver features 0-3,200 IPM and 4-Pole Frameless Motor, maximizing efficiency, run-time and torque.
The Milwaukee M18 1/4″ Hex Compact Impact Driver weighs a mere 3.5 pounds and is 5-3/4″, making it compact, yet extremely powerful. Other features include a belt clip that allows for easy portability and a battery fuel gauge, which displays remaining run-time.
The Milwaukee M18 1/4″ Compact Impact Driver has a variety of applications including fastening hex self-tapping sheet metal screws, 5/8″ and 3/4″ pipe couplings, outlet boxes, panel boxes, conduit clamps, pipe hangers, pipe clamps, switch plates and general fastening.
Milwaukee Lithium-Ion Battery
Milwaukee is the leader in Lithium-Ion technology, launching the first Li-Ion System in 2005 and the first backward compatible Li-Ion in 2006. Perfecting the formula in 2008, Milwaukee’s Lithium-Ion batteries are 65% lighter, 50% smaller and store more than 30% more power than “compact” NiCd batteries. They also feature a Fuel Gauge that lets you know when to recharge, reducing downtime.
Select M18 models feature the 18V XC High Capacity Lithium-Ion Battery Pack that offers increased run-time with 40% less weight than an 18V NiCd battery. Featuring Milwaukee’s Digital Power Management to help ensure optimal battery life and run-time, the 18V XC High Capacity Lithium-Ion Battery Pack protects the battery and tool during the toughest job site application.
To combat on-site problems like bent/broken terminals, damaged clips and broken welds caused by use and abuse, Milwaukee Lithium-Ion batteries are equipped with recessed terminals, slide pack dual clips and over-molded housing, and integrated welded frame and cell separators.
What’s in the Box
M18 1/4″ Hex Compact Impact Driver, (2) 18V Lithium-Ion Batteries, 1-Hour Charger, Belt Clip, Carrying Case.
- High torque output – 1,400 in./lbs., ideal for professional jobs.
- Long-lasting Lithium-Ion batteries that recharge quickly.
- Compact and light (5-3/4″ & 3.5 pounds).
- Battery fuel gauge, which displays remaining run-time.
- Cost of ownership is quite high.
- The variable speed trigger is tricky to control.
Related Guide And Reviews