Lightweight and easy to use, the Black & Decker LDX120C 20-volt MAX lithium-ion drill/driver delivers 0-to-650 revolutions-per-minute and 115 inches-per-pund of torque. The light, compact, no memory, 20-volt MAX lithium-ion battery holds a charge longer between use and has a longer cycle life compared to nicad batteries.
LDX120C has an eleven-position clutch that provides precise control for drilling into wood, metal, plastic and all screwdriving tasks. Compact and light weight, the drill is designed for less user fatigue and allows users to drill/screw in confined spaces. An anti-slip soft grip provides comfort when using the drill. The drill also comes with a LED work light that illuminates the surface for easier drilling in dark places.
Savings For Lithium Ion Drill Driver [Today Deals]
- Lithium Ion Technology
- 20-Volt MAX
- Torque: 115 inches-per-pound
- 650 revolutions-per-minute
- Variable Speed: Allows countersinking without damaging material
- Clutch Settings: 11
- Chuck Size: 3/8-inch
- LED Worklight
- The Black & Decker LDX120C is backed by a 2-year warranty
- Included: Black & Decker LDX120C 20-volt MAX lithium drill/driver, one LBX20 20-volt MAX lithium-ion battery, one LCS20 charger, and one double-ended bit