The Porter-Cable PCCK600LB 20V of 1/2-Inch Lithium Ion Drill/Driver Kit features a drill with a high output motor. The 20V Max Lithium Ion batteries with 1.5-Amp cells delivers more power and runtime in a smaller package. The tool has a 7-3/4-inch length and at 3.5-pound, it gets into tight spots and minimizes fatigue. An LED work light provides additional light in dark work areas. A user friendly battery fuel gauge displays the charge remaining in the battery.
- High performance motor on Porter Cable tools delivers 330 Unit Watts Out
- 2-speed gear box (0-400/0-1,600) of Porter Cable 20V drill delivers the...
- Metal ratcheting chuck on cordless drill minimizes bits slipping in chuck
The combination of two PCC680L lithium-ion compact batteries and a PCC690L lithium-ion charger, the PCCK600LB drill-driver kit includes everything you need for a variety of projects, whether you’re installing cabinetry, framing out rooms, or fastening hinges on doors.
Savings For Drivers Kit [Today Deals]
- 3/8" Keyless Chuck hand tightens bits fast and securely
- Powerful variable speed motor produces 0-600 RPM. 250 in-lbs. of torque
- Forward/Reverse Switch for easy direction changes
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
- KEYLESS CHUCK- This drill comes equipped with a 3/8” keyless chuck for...
- CARRYING CASE- The entire kit comes in a hard-plastic case with carrying...
- 71 PIECE ACCESSORY KIT- Take on any DIY or household project with this...
- 2-Variable Speeds：DEKO Cordless Drill Driver provides 2 speed...
- 18+1 Torque Setting：18+1 is the torque gear. 18 Torque allows for various...
- Better Power & Quick Charge: DEKO Cordless Drill Driver with 1.5Ah...
- Best in its class with 195 in.-lbs. of torque for drill/driving through...
- 18 position adjustable torque clutch for better control when working with...
- 2-Speed Gearbox allows for a wider range of applications.
Not sure how to go about choosing the right cordless drill?
The compact design of the PCC600 20-volt max 1/2-inch drill driver belies its innovative lithium-ion battery power, allowing you to tackle drilling and fastening jobs in tight spaces for longer periods of time between charges.
- 20-volt maximum drill-driver ideal for metal drilling, wood drilling, and fastening applications.
- Two-speed gearbox (0-400/0-1,600 RPM) delivers speed and power.
- High-output motor delivers 330 unit watts out.
- Lightweight (3.5 pounds), compact, and ergonomic design for user comfort; 7-3/4-Inch length.
- 20-volt max lithium-ion batteries with 1.5 amp/hour cells for more power and longer runtime.
- Battery fuel gauge displays charge remaining in the battery.
- LED work light provides additional light in dark work areas.
- Includes 1/2-inch metal ratcheting chuck for secure bit retention.
Porter-Cable’s PCCK600LB 20-volt max 1/2-inch lithium-ion drill-driver kit capitalizes on the latest lithium-ion battery platform, allowing for the compact PCC600 drill-driver to deliver long-lasting power that gets the job done. The high-output motor (330 unit watts out) and dual-speed capability (0-400/0-1,600 RPM) maximizes efficiency for drilling and fastening applications. Monitor the charge level of the included PCC680L 1.5 amp-hour lithium-ion batteries with the drill-driver’s incorporated battery gauge to manage performance capacity on the job site.
Porter-Cable has managed to pack all that lithium-ion power in a small package—measuring less than 8 inches in length and weighing only 3.5 pounds, the PCC600 20-volt max drill-driver was built to fit into tight spaces inside nooks and crannies to drill and fasten easily but powerfully. Its ergonomic design and slim handle reduce user fatigue and increase ease of use over long periods of time. A built-in LED light improves visibility, while rubber bumpers on both sides help to protect it from wear and tear. A belt clip is included that can be attached to fit both left- and right-handed users for easy access on the job site.
What’s in the Box
One Porter-Cable PCCK600LB kit, including one PCC600 20-volt max 1/2-inch drill-driver, two PCC680L lithium-ion compact batteries, one PCC690L lithium-ion charger, one double-ended bit tip, and one kit box.