If you are looking for instructions on how to fold a Coleman 8 person tent, you have come to the right place. In this post, we will show you how to do it in a few easy steps.
There are a few things to keep in mind when folding a Coleman 8 person tent. Make sure to follow the instructions carefully, and be sure to stake the tent down in a secure location. Choosing the right tent is not an easy job, we have researched a list of the 14 best camping tents under $100 for you to review.
When folding the tent, be sure to follow the instructions carefully. The tent can be a bit tricky to fold, and improper folding can result in damage.
StansTips Saving For Coleman Tents [DEALs]
- Weatherproof: Welded corners and inverted seams keep water from getting in;...
- Wind and rain tested: Strong frame withstands 35 plus mph winds
- Great ventilation: Large windows and ground vent for enhanced airflow
- Weatherproof; Welded corners and inverted seams keep water from getting in;...
- Conventional Pitch: Sets Up in 15 Minutes
- Roomy interior: 15 x 12 ft. With 6 ft. Center height; fits 2 queen-size air...
- Spacious 8-person tent has enough room for 3 queen size air beds.Roomy...
- WeatherTec system with patented corner welds and inverted seams helps keep...
- Extended door awning keeps shoes and gear dry; hinged door offers easy...
- WeatherTec system's welded corners and inverted seams keep water from...
- Integrated rainfly improves airflow
- Double-thick Polyguard 2X fabric stands up to the elements season after...
- DARK ROOM TECHNOLOGY: Blocks 90% of sunlight (vs. a comparable Coleman...
- REDUCES HEAT: For a more comfortable rest anytime of day
- WEATHERPROOF: Welded corners and inverted seams keep water from getting in;...
How To Fold A Coleman 8 Person Tent? 7 Steps
Make sure to stake the tent down in a secure location. This will keep it from moving in strong winds or rain. Keep in mind the following tips when camping, be prepared for the weather, and make sure to follow the instructions carefully when folding the tent.
Step 1: Unfold the Tent
The first step in folding a Coleman 8 person tent is to unfold it. This is done by pulling out the center pole and then unfolding each of the four panels. Make sure to keep the tent oriented in the same direction when unfolding so that the rainfly and side panels fall into place correctly.
Step 2: Lay it Out Flat
When you’re ready to start assembling your Coleman 8 person tent or Coleman Weather Master Screened Tent the first step is to lay it out flat. This will help you to ensure that all of the parts are in the correct location and that there are no wrinkles or creases in the fabric. Once it’s laid out flat, begin by folding the bottom up towards the center of the tent. Then, fold the top down towards the bottom. Finally, connect the sides of the tent.
Step 3: Find the Center of the Tent
Once you have located the center of the tent, it is time to start folding it up. To do this, start by folding the bottom half of the tent up to the top half of the tent. Then, fold the top half of the tent down to the bottom half of the tent. Make sure that you keep the center of the tent folded up throughout this process.
Step 4: Assemble the Poles
After assembling the poles, it’s time to put the tent together. First, attach the poles to the tent fabric using the included stakes. Then, pull the fabric tight and stake it in place. Finally, connect the tent corners using the included poles.
After you’ve unfolded the tent, it’s time to put it back together. Start by attaching the poles to the tent fabric. Make sure the poles are facing in the same direction and attach them by inserting the end into the hole on the fabric and pulling tight. Then repeat on the other side.
Step 5: Insert the Poles into the Tent
Once the poles are inserted into the tent, it’s time to tie everything down. Start by tying the front and back panels of the tent together. Next, tie the left and right panels together. Finally, tie the bottom of the tent to the poles.
Step 6: Clip the Tent Together
Once you have clipped the tent together, it is time to stake it down. The Coleman brand tents are designed to be easily portable and easy to stake down, but you can also use any method that works for you. Common methods include using rocks, using tree branches, or using sandbags. Make sure to stake the tent down in a secure location so that it does not move during strong winds or rain.
Step 7: Stake the Tent Down
After you’ve set up the tent, it’s time to stake it down. This will keep it in place during the night and keep the elements out. To stake the tent down, use one of the tent stakes that came with it, or a sturdy stick. Drive the stake into the ground at a 90-degree angle, making sure it’s well-anchored. Then, tie the tent rope around the stake, making sure it’s tight.
Once the tent is erected, it is time to stake it down. This will keep it in place in the wind and rain. There are a few different ways to do this, but the most common is to use tent stakes.
Congratulations! You have now completed the steps needed to fold a Coleman 8 person tent.
Now that you know how to fold a Coleman 8 person tent, put your new skills to the test on your next camping trip.
Recent Tents Reviews And Guides
- Coleman Hooligan 3 Tent Review [DEALs Inside]
- Is Coleman Tent Good Quality? [DEALs Inside]
- Coleman Sundome 4 Person Tent Review [DEALs Inside]
- How To Choose Right Family Camping Tent? [Guide]
- Coleman Instant Tents 4 6 And 8 Persons [A Review]
- What Is The Cost Of A Eureka Titan Tent?
- Coleman Red Canyon Review: A Great Family Tent