A convenient power gauge on each battery displays the remaining runtime, and a second battery is included with the kit, so you never have to worry about running out of power in the middle of a task. Plus the M18 Lithium-Ion battery charger is designed to recharge batteries in one hour or less. Cordless power frees you from the hassle of extension cords, but a cordless tool is only as reliable as its battery–that’s where Milwaukee 2602 22 M18 XC High-Capacity Lithium-Ion batteries come in.
- 1/2" All Metal Singel Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck
- Drill Speed (RPM): 0-450/0-1,700
- Blows per Minute: 0-29,000
Engineered to deliver torque, speed, and extended runtime, these batteries make use of Milwaukee’s trademarked Digital Power Management technology to ensure long battery life. Additionally, overload protection, a temperature management system, and individual cell voltage monitoring guard your battery and your tools during tough jobs.
Important Read: How To Choose The Best Cordless Drill In 2021? [Buying Guide]
Since lithium-ion batteries are significantly smaller and lighter than 18-volt NiCad batteries, they play an integral role in keeping Milwaukee’s M18 tools ergonomic and comfortable to use. For added versatility, M18 tools also work with even lighter M18 Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries (not included).
Discount For Milwaukee Drills [Sale]
- Power state Brushless motor: purposely built for the M18 Fuel 1/2" Drill...
- Redlink Plus Intelligence: ensures optimal performance and provides...
- Red Lithium XC5.0 battery pack: delivers more work per charge and more work...
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new....
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer...
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides...
- REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work...
- Milwaukee 4-pole frameless motor: features a robust design combined with...
- Single sleeve ratcheting chuck: all-metal 1/2 in. chuck optimizes grip...
- Built-in LED light: illuminates surfaces for faster, more efficient work
- 1" Rotary Hammer (2912-20)
- Two HIGH OUTPUT 6.0 Batteries
- Rapid Charger
Milwaukee 2602 22 M18 18 Volt 1/2 Inch Driver Kit Features
- Voltage: 18V
- Torque: 550 in-lbs of peak torque
- Chuck Type: 1/2″ all-metal single sleeve ratcheting chuck
- Drill Speed (RPM): 0-450/0-1,700
- Blows per Minute (BPM): 0-29,000
- Battery: Lithium-Ion batteries
- Length: 8-1/2″
- Tool Weight: 4.9 lbs
- Includes: 2602-20 M18 Cordless 1/2-inch Hammer Drill / Driver, (2) XC High Capacity Lithium-Ion Batteries, M18 Charger, and Carrying Case
Milwaukee M18 Series Tools
- MADE IN THE USA - This aluminum compass is the top quality pocket compass...
- OFFICIAL US MILITARY COMPASS - With this professional tactical compass...
- WANT A COMPASS YOU CAN TRUST? Stay safe with this accurate compass for...
Launched in 2008, the M18 series from Milwaukee balances power and ergonomics. M18 tools pack the best-in-class, heavy-duty performance that you expect from Milwaukee into lighter, more compact bodies than those of traditional tools. This translates to improved versatility on the Jobsite and reduced user fatigue at the end of the workday.
Warranty Of Milwaukee 2602 22
This tool is backed by a five-year warranty that protects against defects in materials or workmanship. M18 XC High-Capacity Lithium-Ion batteries are backed by a five-year, 2,000-charge warranty.
Built with a Milwaukee 4-pole frameless motor, the Milwaukee 2602-22 M18 Cordless 1/2″ Hammer Drill/ Driver delivers 550 in-lbs of peak torque with the M18 XC High Capacity Lithium-Ion Battery and 450 in-lbs of peak torque with the M18 Compact Lithium-Ion Battery. At only 8-1/2″ in overall, the M18 Cordless 1/2″ Hammer Drill/Driver fits in tight spaces and also reduces user fatigue.
Ideal for a range of fastening applications, the 2602-22 drill/driver also features Milwaukee’s Digital Power Management to prevent overload damage to the tool and battery. An all-metal gear case which is the only one in its class provides durability for heavy-duty jobs.
For optimal bit retention, 2602-22 comes complete with an all-metal 1/2-inch single-sleeve ratcheting chuck, while its compact, ergonomic design helps reduce fatigue for all-day productivity. In fact, this portable driver/drill measures just 8.5 inches in length and weighs only 4.9 pounds, so it won’t overtax your wrists and hands.
Related Guides And Reviews
- Porter-Cable Pcck600lb 20 Volt 12 Inch Lithium Ion Drill Driver Kit Review
- Dewalt Dw920k 2 14 Inch 7 2 Volt Cordless Two Position Screwdriver Kit Review
- How To Buy A Power Impact Driver? [2021 Guide]
- Dewalt Dcd760kl 18 Volt 12 Inch Cordless Compact Lithium Ion Drill Driver Kit [2021 Review]
- Black Decker Ldx120c 20 Volt Max Lithium Ion Drill Driver [2021 Updated]
- Dewalt Dcd780c2 In 2021 [Ultimate Review+ Guide]