With so many single-serve brewers on the market, it can be difficult to find the best one for your needs. Yet once you see what the Senseo 7810 Single-Serve Gourmet Coffee Machine can do, you’ll be sold on its efficiency and consistency…
- Get the most out of your SENSEO coffee pad thanks to Coffee Boost...
- Crema Plus for a finer and velvety crema layer
- Choose between short and intense or long and smooth coffee with Intensity...
This single-serve machine comes at a value, leaving you more money to spend on flavorful pod coffees. The coffee is absolutely delicious, with bold, full flavors and a frothy layer at the top thanks to the ingenious frothing chamber.
Senseo 7810 65 Coffee Maker Review
Senseo 7810 has two pod holders. One pod will deliver a four-ounce cup of coffee and two pods will deliver an eight-ounce cup. With a lightweight and stylish design, one-touch controls and dishwasher safe parts, you’ll find the Senseo to be a practical addition to your morning routine.
Stans Savings For Senseo Coffee Makers [DEALs]
- SENSEO EXTRA STRONG DARK ROAST: Strong coffee full of character
- EXTRA STRONG COFFEE PODS: Extra strong blend of dark roasted Arabica and...
- COMPOST YOUR COFFEE PODS: Coffee pods to toss in your compost heap unlike...
- SINGLE SERVE COFFEE PODS: Made from the finest ground coffee beans,...
- STRONG DARK ROAST ESPRESSO COFFEE PODS: The perfect dark roast coffee pod...
- BREW WITH YOUR SENSEO SINGLE SERVE COFFEE MAKER: Brew with your one-cup...
- Senseo Espresso - Total of 144 Pods for 144 Servings of Senseo Espresso
- Made from the finest coffee beans, pre-measured and sealed inside their own...
- Rich, aromatic, and smooth flavor; gives a rich, frothy coffee layer with...
- SINGLE SERVE ESPRESSO COFFEE PODS: Made from the finest ground coffee...
- ESPRESSO COFFEE PODS: The perfect dark roast coffee pod for lovers of...
- BREW WITH YOUR SINGLE SERVE COFFEE MAKER: Brew with your one-cup Senseo...
- Single Dose Coffee
Senseo 7810 Specifications & Features:
- Single-serve coffeemaker brews up to 8 ounces in less than a minute
- Compatible with pre-measured sealed coffee pods that come in a variety of flavors
- Up to five 4-ounce cups can be brewed on one reservoir of water
- Simple push-button controls for size selection and power
- All removable parts are dishwasher-safe
- Includes two pod holders: a shallow holder that holds one coffee pod for one cup, and a deeper filter
- that holds two pods for two cups (or one 8-ounce mug)
- Product Dimensions: 12 by 8-1/2 by 13-1/2 inches
- Warranty: One-year limited
Senseo 7810 PROS:
Compared to other single-serve coffee machines, the Senseo has a budget-friendly price tag. This comes as good news to buyers since there are added costs for the pod coffees. Fortunately, the lower price doesn’t compromise the durability of the machine.
Many current owners have reported that they have had their Senseos for several years or more, whereas other single-serve brewers have had long-term durability issues. Overall, this machine is a great price, especially for having the same features as more expensive brewers on the market.
2. One-Touch Brewing
You’ll be surprised to see just how intuitive the Senseo Single-Serve is to operate. It’s fast and easy to use, with brewing times under one minute. All you have to do is drop in one or two pods, depending on how you like the strength of your coffee, and push the button.
The results are always consistent thanks to the mild pressure system that heats water up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. The water is then distributed over the pods and has the added frothing chamber that adds a layer of froth to your gourmet drinks.
3. Excellent Coffee
Current owners of the Senseo Single-Serve all say the same thing: The coffee pods are simply the best on the market. Interestingly, the pods are also less expensive than other pods on the market, adding extra value to the machine.
Why does the Senseo produce such great coffee? The taste is smooth, there is a bit of foam on the top and the flavors are rich. There is a more limited selection in terms of flavored coffees, but most people don’t mind since they flavor their coffees with flavored creamers instead.
4. Two Pod Holders
Unlike other single-serve coffee brewers, the Senseo has two pod holders. This allows you to put in one or two pods depending on how you like your coffee. Many buyers agree that the two pods are necessary to get that full-flavored cup of coffee, so if you prefer a richer mug of joe in the morning, be prepared to use two pods each time. Nevertheless, having the option to have double shots of espresso in the morning is a step above other machines that limit you to one pod.
Senseo 7810 CONS:
The Senseo has been known to leak, and buyers of the product aren’t exactly sure why. While some confess that they do use the machine multiple times in a row, something that could result in leakage, most find that the coffee brewer leaks spontaneously. You won’t notice the leaks until they are all over the counter, although you can check for them directly after making a cup of coffee. Since the water is brown-tinged, it can stain white colored counters.
For those that were planning to keep the Senseo on their work desks, the high potential for leaking is a turnoff. Some people have not experienced this issue, while others keep their coffee brewers on a plastic tray to prevent damage.
2. Requires Multiple Pods
Even though there is the convenience of being able to choose how many pods you want, you’ll have to settle for two pods if you want an eight-ounce cup of coffee. The pods are cheaper than for other machines, but once you use the two pods, they are the same price or more expensive. The pods are more difficult to find than for other widespread machines, so be prepared to buy them in bulk online. If you can, make your own pods by using a filter and coffee grounds, although the filters can be difficult to work with and cause further leaking in the machine.
3. Limited Technology
If you want pre-programmed settings, a backlit display and a timer, the Senseo will be too simplistic for your likes. Since the machine doesn’t have these features, you save money and have less parts to break, which are major advantages for some buyers. But for others, these fancy features are must-haves and will be missed with the Senseo.
Senseo 7810 Single-Serve Gourmet Coffee Machine has a lot of neat perks to it and arguably produces some of the best tasting coffee out there. Because the Senseo has a built in frothing chamber and high quality pods, the coffee is superior compared to other brands. You also can’t beat the economical price on this machine, its easy operation and stylish appearance.
Yet there are a few drawbacks to this machine that make it a good purchase only for some people. You’ll find that you need two pods to make a full mug of coffee, the temperature isn’t exceptionally hot once creamer is added and the machine is prone to leaking. Even with these few drawbacks, most love their brewers, the convenience they offer and their near-perfect results.
Recent Coffee Maker Reviews
- 10 Best Single Serve Coffee Makers In 2021
- Delonghi Nescafe Dolce Gusto Creativa Plus Coffeemaker [2021 Review]
- Delonghi Bar32 Retro 15 Bar Pump Espresso And Cappuccino Maker Review
- Keurig B60 Special Edition Brewing System [A Review]
- Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Review In 2021
- Weber 741001 Silver One Touch 22 12 Inch Kettle Grill [Review In 2021]
- Keurig B40 Elite Brewing System Review In 2021 [Updated]
- Saeco Xelsis Ss Automatic Espresso Machine Review In 2021 [Update]
Relevant Coffee Tips And Guides
- Coffee Whipped Cream: How to make? [Quick-Start]
- How To Improve Your Coffee Making Experience? TOP 6 Tips
- 10 Must-Read Tips For Buying Coffee Maker [A Review]
- How To Buy An Espresso Machine In 2021 [Buying Guides]
- How to Boil Water When Camping? [4 Different Hacks]